Join First Vehicle Services as Light Duty Fleet Mechanic! Servicing Loudoun County
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience & qualifications + ASE bonus money!
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Comprehensive benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Automotive Technician major responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services standards.
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
- Continuous ASE re-certification to remain in job classification.
Automotive Technician job requirements:
- Technical training preferred
- Previous fleet maintenance and repair experience required
- Valid driver's license
- Must possess a full mechanic's tool set
- ASE Certifications are preferred
- Subject to background check and drug screen
Become a part of our team – Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.