Gas & Diesel Fuel Techs
Do you have gasoline and/or diesel light & medium duty experience? Join our team at our Rochester, MN location! First Transit has consistent year-round work - NOT seasonal or flat-rate pay and no weekends.
Why pick First Transit? Glad You Asked!
- Competitive Wages & Consistent Pay – Hourly Rate (NOT Flat Rate)
- Consistent year-round work!
- ASE training and testing materials provided - Earn more money for each certification you obtain!
- Growth potential - Advance your career as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North America!
- Ongoing training - learn and work on gas and diesel vehicles
- Training which is on the cutting edge of transportation with technology
FLEET TECHNICIAN JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Repairs and maintains transit buses and mid-size para-transit buses.
- Test drives repaired equipment.
- Inspects and services vehicles
- Notifies supervisor of potentially dangerous equipment and corrective action taken.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
FLEET TECHNICIAN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license; CDL preferred (free in-house training provided!)
- Technical school training preferred
- Previous Gas or Diesel experience
- ASE Certifications strongly preferred
- Subject to a background check and drug screen
Now is the time to enhance your career…not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer