Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters
Under general supervision of the Site Manager, The Float Pharmacy Technician will support all functions of the Genoa Healthcare mental health clinic pharmacy, primarily through dispensing medical prescriptions, and performing necessary clerical duties. This position requires working at various Genoa Pharmacy locations.
*Typical hours are M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm - No evening or weekend work. GREAT benefits! -7 Paid holidays and 12 PTO days first year of employment.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of a registered pharmacist, compounds and dispenses medical prescriptions.
- Orders, receives and stores incoming pharmacy supplies.
- Verifies medication stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- Performs various clerical duties relating to the department.
- Answers phone calls and waits on clients.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to travel daily and occasionally up to 2 hours away with overnight stay (up to 20-30%) will receive mileage reimbursement, travel time, meal reimbursement, hotel accomodation when travel to the site meets company guidlines.
- Cover PTO in Anderson, Avon, Carmel, East Chicago, Elkhart, Gary, Goshen, Greenwood, Hammond, Indianapolis, Kokomo, Lafayette, Logansport, Marion, Merrillville, Michigan City, Muncie, South Bend, Terre Haute, & Valparaiso.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Applicable state Pharmacy Technician certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- General knowledge of computers applications and telephone protocol