At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Auto is one of the nation's leading lenders for new and used cars. We offer auto dealers integrated financial solutions to finance inventory, gain efficiencies in their business operations, and mitigate financial risk. We also buy qualified retail contracts and service the consumer auto accounts through payoff. Our experienced professionals are committed to the auto dealer community, foster long-term business relationships, and provide unmatched customer service. We provide a broad credit spectrum of lending to the auto industry, floorplan financing and real estate, and an array of commercial banking services. Wells Fargo Auto has relationships with over 11,000 auto dealers.
The Floor Plan Examiner will perform inventory audits at various auto dealerships and/or companies. They will inspect the physical existence of the collateral and verify the borrowers' records, to determine the adequacy of the collateral and their adherence to the approved loan structure. They will evaluate mitigating factors, use prudent judgment while conducting the inspections, and independently manage the scope and timing of the audits. The Floor Plan Examiner will need to communicate their observations and findings in such a way that the receiver of the information has a solid understanding of a situation and clear direction.
- Conducting Floor plan audits for auto dealers, lease companies, rental car lines, and the initial audit for new customers.
- Identifying inventory exceptions and performing appropriate follow-up.
- Investigating to ensure that units sold are remitted within guidelines. Identifying, developing, and summarizing audit findings.
- Independently compiles on-site used car analyses/book values.
- Analyzes and appropriately disposes of material variances.
- Making recommendations to management.
- Position requires a strong understanding of collateral inspection techniques and procedures.
- Manage the inspection schedule for their assigned portfolio.
**Preference for this candidate to be located in Minneapolis, MN, but would consider Iowa. The position will require travel up to 80% of the time, not all travel is overnight travel, but will vary dependent upon location of the examiner. The position may also require you to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.**
- 1+ year of floor plan exam experience
- Floor plan inspections, techniques, and procedures experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent Customer Service but balanced with an auditor’s need for objectivity
- Work well independently and as a group when sharing exams or coordinating schedules
- Experience working with or at auto dealerships
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.