Assist in supervising The Oasis at Death Valley F&B operations, which currently consists of the Inn Dining Room, Date Grove Diner, 19th Hole Bar and Grill, and Banquet functions. Responsible for all front of house operations, as assigned including overseeing customer service, employee relations, reservations.
- Provide superior guest and employee relations experience.
- Resolve guest related issues promptly.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills demonstrated in a customer-oriented environment
- Follow Restaurant Manager direction to Coordinate and facilitate F&B operations to provide quality service and product for our guests.
- Supervisory functions include but are not limited to: employee relations, conflict resolution, skills training, staff meetings, safety training and overseeing reservations.
- Responsible for additional supervisory and/or related duties assigned including voids; QSAâ€™s, handling walk outs and submitting important departmental documents in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees are aware Xanterraâ€™s company-wide Environmental Management System (EMS) and their roles and responsibilities in achieving conformance to the policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year experience in a dining operation.
- Must be able to work within flexible work schedule, as schedule may include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Knowledge in food and beverage products such as wine, beer, spirits, fine dining service, food safety, liquor laws and bartending
- Must complete a company mandatory cash-handling class.
- Must be team-oriented with the ability to accomplish goals and projects.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Valid driver's license.
- Physical abilities to include: lifting, carrying, bending, walking, standing, stooping and turning.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.