H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services, is looking for a detail-oriented and organized Forms Approval Specialist – Seasonal to assist in the process of gaining forms approval for multiple tax systems and software products. This is a very important function that is critical to the success of our business. This position is located at our corporate office in beautiful Kaysville, UT.
- Assist in identifying forms that are ready to be sent for approval.
- Review state specifications for forms approval and assist in sending developer requests for form samples using in-house software.
- Assist in verifying that samples provided to be sent for approval are correct.
- Facilitate and monitor forms that have been sent for approval by using in-house software.
- Assist in preparing forms approval packages to be sent to the state for approval via UPS or PDF.
- Update and maintain database of information about supported forms.
- Attend monthly personal meetings and daily team meetings.
- Use email and face-to-face communication skills to answer developers’ questions regarding forms approval requirements issues, and managers’ questions regarding progress on forms approval.
- Other projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or appropriate work experience and ability to demonstrate necessary skill level.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team as well as the ability to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Word, and Excel.
- Intermediate computer knowledge – how to save files and work with shared drives.
- Ability to perform under stress in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to change.
- Associate Degree or appropriate work experience and ability to demonstrate necessary skill level.