Foster Parent Recruiter
Primary Location: United States-OH-OHCleveland
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Ohio MENTOR is seeking a Foster Parent Recruiter (Mentor Recruiter) to build and enhance an active network of Mentors (foster parents) through the strategic recruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. This position will develop and implement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies, and measure success of campaign effectiveness, creating and designing new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors/foster parents.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and implement Marketing and Advertising strategies to meet monthly/annual recruitment targets
- Exercise initiative, discretion and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks
- Represents the company at events to recruit Mentors(Foster Parents) and holds informational meetings with daily local/regional travel required
- Must develop and continually update marketing plan for recruiting area
- Experience meeting/exceeding goals and tracking the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts
- Responsible for the coordination of initial skill development of Mentors (Pre-service) Reviews and obtains all contractual paperwork with applicant families
- Develop and maintain professional alliances and relationships that will serve to help recruiting efforts
- Three years of related experience preferred
- Marketing experience a plus
Ohio MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!