Foster Parent Recruiter - (LBSW or LGSW)
Primary Location: United States-AL-ALMadison
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities. As a Mentor (Foster Parent) Recruiter with
Alabama MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
Alabama MENTOR is seeking a Mentor Recruiter in the Madison area of Alabama area to build and enhance an active network of Mentors through the strategic recruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. This position will develop and implement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies, and measure success of campaign effectiveness, creating and designing new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors. The primary focus of the position is recruitment.
The Recruiter’s primary role is to build and enhance an active network of Mentor Foster Parents through the recruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. The Recruiter will develop and implement a Marketing and Advertising strategy, will conduct initial approval activities and Skill Development with potential foster parents. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Exercises initiative, discretion and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Daily local/regional travel required
- Must develop and continually update marketing plan for recruiting area
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Create and execute aggressive marketing plan to increase pool of viable Mentor(Foster Parent) applicants to meet monthly/annual recruitment targets
- Represents the company at events to recruit Mentors(Foster Parents) and holds informational meetings
- Records and maintains the statistics necessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts
- Assists the Program Director and Intake worker in “client match” meetings for new Mentor homes
- Responsible for the coordination of initial skill development of Mentors (Pre-service)
- Reviews and obtains all contractual paperwork with applicant families
- Develops and maintains professional alliances and relationships that will serve to help recruiting
- LBSW or LGSW Required
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work or related Field
- Three years related experience