Foster Parent Recruiter (Part time) - (LBSW or LGSW)
Primary Location: United States-AL-ALBirmingham
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities. As a Mentor Recruiter with Alabama MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people. Alabama MENTOR is seeking a Mentor Recruiter to build and enhance an active network of Mentors (foster parents) through the strategic recruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. This position will develop and implement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies, and measure success of campaign effectiveness, creating and designing new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors.
The recruiter will develop and implement a Marketing and Advertising strategy, will conduct Home Study Evaluations, Psychosocial Interviews and Skill Development.
- Exercises initiative, discretion and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Daily local/regional travel required
- Must develop and continually update marketing Plan for recruiting area
- History of meeting/ exceeding goals and marketing background
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creates and executes aggressive marketing plans to increase pool of viable Mentor(Foster Parent) applicants to meet monthly/annual recruitment targets.
- Represents the company at events to recruit Mentors(Foster Parents) and holds informational meetings.
- Completes the home study process including the Psychosocial Interview and produces written assessment of applicant families.
- Records and maintains the statistics necessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts
- Assists the Program Director and Intake worker in “client match” meetings for new Mentor homes
- Responsible for the coordination of initial skill development of Mentors (Pre-service) Reviews and obtains all contractual paperwork with applicant families
- Develops and maintains professional alliances and relationships that will serve to help recruiting efforts
- LBSW or LGSW Required
- Three years of related experience preferred.