The location of this position is: Richmond, VA/ Washington D.C/ Baltimore, MD
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To work as part of a franchise support team to drive results in the areas of sales, profits, people development and restaurant growth by providing superior levels of support, coaching and re-enforcement of Arby's operational systems, learning and development standards. Responsible for the evaluation of company and franchised restaurant operations, facility conditions and the identification of improvement opportunities to strengthen brand delivery performance.
- Drive sales and profit performance by providing support and operational expertise to all assigned franchise restaurants.
- Ensure all assigned franchise restaurants meet or exceed Arby's operating standards in the following areas:
- Arby's Standards
- Guest Experience
- Food Safety
- Effectively teach, train and coach Arby's systems and training programs to effectively develop the operations team's at all assigned restaurants.
- Successfully execute ARG's New Unit Opening Sequence at all newly constructed franchise restaurants.
- Proactively provide business consultation services including Arby's Business Operating Plan for franchisees operating 1-4 restaurants. This responsibility will include but is not limited to Successor License assistance, lease consultation and succession planning.
- Successfully complete all special job functions assigned by ARG or the Director of Franchise Operations.
- Conduct an Arby's Operations Review in all assigned company restaurants twice annually and provide consultation and feedback.
- Conduct an Arby's Operations Review in all assigned franchised restaurants per the AOR percent formula approved by ARG.
- As needed actively participate in DMA co-ops and provide operational support.
- Provide needed Franchise Management input and resources to ARG Training and Ops Support in the areas of the Operations Standards, Arby's Operations Review changes, new product rollouts and system initiatives.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related fields of study
3-5 years of restaurant management experience with 3 years at or above Area Supervisor level
6-8 years of restaurant management experience with 4 years in QSR at a multi-unit supervisor level or above
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to drive guest satisfaction, financial performance and team member satisfaction
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- Ability to manage and analyze a P&L, advanced computer knowledge and strong analytical/decision-making skills