The eCommerce Fraud Analyst is responsible for the daily review of online transactions for potential cases of fraud. The Fraud Analyst will look through eCommerce transactions and escalate transactions that are thought to be fraudulent, while regularly reaching out to customers to verify transactional information.
- Review eCommerce (online) orders for potential fraud
- Statistical and analytical reporting
- Frequent contact with customers
- Respond to bank and law enforcement inquiries
- Perform Loss Prevention functions within established procedures and required deadlines
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.