As a Freight Flow Supervisor, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers’ evolving expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
The Freight Flow Supervisor directs all activities that relate to the receiving cycle and the movement of product to the sales floor. The Freight Flow Supervisor manages the productivity and accuracy of the receiving team and ensures that customer service and safety are a priority.
• Provide direction to ensure the maintenance of the stockroom is clean, safe and in accordance with company directives
• Manage the daily replenishment and put away processes to ensure timing and accurate execution
• Demonstrate advance knowledge of merchandise category, customer needs, and/or operational procedures; provides coaching and training to associates on team and throughout the store as needed
• Interview all prospective candidates within their department
• Manage associate’s performance, annual review and progression within job catalog
• Assign tasks and monitor schedule/breaks for the associates within their department
• Assist associates to provide increased service to customers in response to specific needs and requests
• Execute activities related to store initiatives (for example, efficiency procedures, safety procedures)
• Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, receiving, resolution of damaged merchandise
• Performs Leader On Duty responsibilities as needed
• High School diploma or equivalent desired
• 5-6 years of retail experience desired, including team lead experience in operational or customer-facing roles
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.