About The Position
We are hiring a front desk concierge to work at a luxury apartment building in Hayes Valley, San Francisco.
Schedule: 4 days, Friday & Saturday 8 am- 4 pm, Sunday & Monday 4 pm- 12 am.
Benefits after 90 day intro period
We need reliable people who are always on time in a perfect uniform that care about the customer and will go above and beyond the call of duty every time. The little things go along way when it comes to providing exceptional customer service and making sure the customer always has a pleasant experience when entering or leaving the building is the main goal to this position. You are the first and last person the customers see and we need to make sure those customer are always left with a great impression. Here are some potential responsibilities;
- Serve as the company/property ambassador and provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Manage administrative requests from residents, i.e. maintenance requests and lockouts
- Verify and record visitor, contractor and vendor information
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and or mail/packages
- Alert residents to arriving guests, vendors and deliveries
- Answer calls professionally and assist callers with directions or instructions for the building
- Monitor lobby traffic/CCTVs for suspicious activity; address when necessary
- Maintain logbooks for visitors, contractors, keys, elevators, incident reports, and daily activities
- Keep communal areas tidy
If this is who you are and you’re looking for a career, please apply now as we reward people like you!
- May be required to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- 401 K
- On-the- job training