The Front End Associate is cross trained to work at either the Customer Service desk or at a register to perform Cashier duties. In this role, you will work in a high paced environment and you must maintain a calm professional demeanor while performing your duties in an accurate manner. The Front End Associate is expected to deliver exceptional customer service and meet sales and productivity goals.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for assistance
• Cover the customer service desk area, responds or redirects inquiries, and ensures follow through with customers and associates
• Perform cashier tasks
• Partner with associates to provide increased service to customers in response to specific needs and requests, escalating to supervisor when necessary
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.