JOIN US FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS TUESDAY 11/6 FROM 10AM - 7PM!
Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
The Front End Supervisor directs the Front End team and oversees the operations and merchandising at the front of the store. Front End Supervisors manage the activities that contribute in an important way to the customer’s shopping experience and ultimately to the stores sales results.
• Coordinate and supervise the daily activity of Front End Specialists, Front End Associates and Cashiers to ensure executive of operational plan
• Independently implement resource and operational plans for Customer Service Desk and the Front End and collaborates with management to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
• Demonstrate advance knowledge of merchandise category, customer needs, and/or operational procedures
• Provide coaching and training to associates on team and throughout the store as needed
• Responsible for authorizing transactions and turning keys when necessary
• Interview all prospective candidates and trains and develops the associates within their department
• Manage associate’s performance, annual review and progression within job catalog
• Assign tasks and monitor schedule/breaks for the associates within their department
• Assist associates to provide increased service to customers in response to specific needs and requests
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions for customer complaints, escalating to management when necessary
• Perform additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval
• Perform Leader On Duty responsibilities as needed
JOIN US FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS TUESDAY 11/6 FROM 10AM - 7PM in our Rockaway, NJ store located in:
327 Mount Hope
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Please pre-register for this event online or TEXT "jobs" to 47283
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.