Location: Department #668 Outbased Waukesha , WI 53188
Education Experience: No Degree
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
As a Petroleum Transport Driver, you will be responsible for delivering petroleum products to our store locations on a timely basis. Our drivers, based in 20 locations, deliver one million gallons daily, log over 20,000 miles daily and are able to be home at the end of each shift. Our state-of-the art fleet is equipped with electronic logging, satellite communication, and is serviced regularly by our own Truck Maintenance Shop.
- Class A CDL with combination vehicle, air brakes, general, tanker and hazardous material endorsements
- Prior Class A commercial driving experience
- Good driving record
- High level of customer service
- Accurate / detail orientated
- Operate computerized loading system
- Basic math aptitude including computing percentages
- Willing to learn / perform a variety of job tasks
- Work well with others
- Work with minimal supervision
- Understand / accurately complete invoice paperwork
- Learn / carry out spill prevention / minimization / clean-up techniques
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Work in a safety conscious environment
- Work in a variety of temperature and weather conditions
Physical qualifications: sit up to 6 hours at a time; stand up to 1 hour at a time; bend/reach/twist occasionally; lift/carry up to 50 pounds from 24 to 60 inches occasionally; push/pull up to 62 pounds of force occasionally;
Work Schedule: Friday through Monday, 4:00 PM to 4:00 AM.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Energy, Oil & Gas; Transportation