The Fulfillment Resolution Manager will be responsible for managing our aging order resolution across multiple order fulfillment points including warehouse, store and Vendor Drop Ship. The FRM will monitor our order aging report, work with teams responsible for those areas and ensure the issues are resolved. Meeting and maintaining our SLAs as it relates to ship - to – customer is critical to the business and overall customer satisfaction.
- Strong ability to influence key stakeholders and work cross-functionally and autonomously.
- Superior oral and written communications requirement. Confident speaking to, and influencing, all levels with the organization.
- Experience in project management, data driven and goal-orientated work.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate and share your work.
- Experience with fulfillment operations, such as Vendor Drop Ship, warehouse and store fulfillment processes.
- Ability to work effectively across a widely diverse management team, as well as a broad spectrum of internal partners.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis and supporting tools with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft office suite with marked proficiency using PowerPoint and Excel for presentations and metrics.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience with a focus on the fulfillment operations within a customer centric environment.
Our program of generous benefits includes:Our brand new benefits suite includes four medical plans, two dental plans, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, HSA, FSA and a 401(k) with company match
Year round associate discount of all the Bed Bath & Beyond chain of specialty stores (including buybuyBaby, Cost Plus World Market, and Harmon Face Values)Paid Time Off program
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.