At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This position is for a highly skilled Java full stack web developer within the Servicing Technology group, in support of Home Lending Servicing. The candidate selected for this role will provide technical development and design support for existing Java based solutions as well as development for brand new solutions. In this role, you will utilize technology that is part of the Home Lending Platform/Unified Framework stack and should have knowledge of all tiers of development to include production support, on-call rotation, and troubleshooting/triage of high-severity issues.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Provides coding direction to less experienced staff.
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met and ultimately responsible to our business partners to produce quality technology solutions and deliveries which enable Wells Fargo team members to assist and better our customers.The team member identified for this role should possess the following competencies:
• The ability to provide technical solution and consultation enhancing current applications and proposing new solutions to meet a business need
• The ability to demonstrate ownership & accountability for the systems he/she supports
• Highly detail-oriented with the ability to adapt to change quickly and drive tasks through to completion
The team member selected for this role will be based in either of the following Wells Fargo locations: West Des Moines IA, Minneapolis MN, Phoenix AZ and NC. Candidates should reside in and/or around this target location or be able to commute to and/or relocate to the designated target area at their own expense(s). Relocation expenses will not be provided.
This is a full time opportunity with a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous PTO program and many other benefits. For additional benefit information visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of Java experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Spring experience
- Pega experience
- SQL experience
- Hibernate experience
- Agile experience
- Prior experience with Home Lending Platform/Unified Framework stack
- Prior experience with jQuery, ext.js, Bootstrap, Angular
- Prior experience working & integrating with rules engines; preferably Drools (CoBBRa/ArGent)
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.