Full Time Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNBuffalo Lake
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM South Central Services
REM South Central Services is looking for compassionate individuals wanting to make a difference in their community. Come join our team of dedicated Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential in Buffalo Lake, Minnesota and surrounding areas.Responsibilities/Duties:
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) for Full-time Employees
- Paid Holiday’s and PTO for Full-time Employees
- Rewarding Work
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with ability to work independently
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM South Central Services is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!