Full Time Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNLittle Canada
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
LOOKING TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
REM Ramsey is a great place to gain
experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med,
Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal
Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
- Days, evenings, overnights and weekends
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
We offer a rewarding work environment, full-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE