Full Time Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNNew Hope
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE
YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
REM Hennepin is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this or it sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
REM Hennepin Offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’s support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
We offer a rewarding work environment, full-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Hennepin is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today in New Hope!