Office: San Francisco | Cupertino
Location of Position: San Jose
Discover the rewards of helping families care for a VIP family member—their child. Play an important role in a child’s life. You will provide care for children ages 0-12 in a home setting. Your primary job will be engaging and creative care of the children; no cleaning chores or transporting of the children needed.
This is a full-time opportunity, working Monday- Friday. Availability between 7am-7pm is required. Shifts will be 7-10 hours per day.
• Fun and fulfilling work with a diverse variety of families and children.
• Guaranteed weekly hours with some flexibility in days and times.
• Independence and ability to set work schedule
• App based tools to manage your availability, scheduling and job assignments.
• No stress over searching for repeat jobs; we staff you and match you with families
• Defined path to quarterly raises based on total hours worked and family survey feedback.
• Benefits include health care stipend, PTO sick pay and others
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• 2+ years of childcare experience, preferably including infants + toddlers
• Reliable transportation (for traveling to nanny assignments)
• Authorization to work anywhere in the US, on a W2
• Minimum availability of 7am-7pm, Monday – Friday and ability to work 40 hrs per week
• CPR & First Aid certified (or willing to obtain certification)
• Independent and communicative individual who can think on their feet.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Services Provided by our Caregivers:
• Transitioning with the child when parent(s) / guardian(s) leave the home
• Providing a safe and fun environment for the child(ren)
• Engaging the child in play, story time, arts & crafts, and fun activities that are age appropriate
• Meal preparation, as needed, for the child(ren) in your care
• Clean-up of activities, games and toys used during the care time
• No house cleaning
• $17 per hour- eligible for daily overtime, time and a half. Quarterly, performance based bonuses.
To apply, respond to this posting or text "SANDY" to (408) 775-7566
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page