Full Time Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNHoffman
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Central Lakes
REM Central Lakes is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this or it sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
Description REM Central Lakes Offers:
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable and responsible attitude
REM Central Lakes and REM Minnesota are partners of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Apply Today in Hoffman!
Watch our realistic job preview to see the advantages of being a Caregiver with REM and The Mentor Network: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8F_mRW4x8