Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This is a Full-Time ED Registrar opportunity.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Must be available to work full time with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule and work overtime and / or weekends as needed
- Any previous hospital or physician's office patient registration experience
- Experience in insurance reimbursement and financial verification
- Bilingual and fluent in English and Spanish
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Manhasset, Patient, registration, customer service, medical, healthcare, records, clinic, hospital, ED, ER, registrar