Full Time Evening Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNTyler
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Southwest Services
REM Southwest Services is looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in their community. We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We currently have afternoon, evening and weekend positions available.
REM Southwest Services is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Cleaning and household duties
- Prepping and preparing meals
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-orientated environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for Full-time employees
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for. REM Southwest Services is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE