About The Position
Schedule: Monday - Friday 4pm - 12pm
Pay Rate: $11.50
If you ask why you’re being asked to do something or don’t care about others then this opportunity is not for you. People who are just looking for a paycheck or a job where they can do the bare minimum should not apply.
We need reliable people who are always on time in a perfect uniform that care about the customer and will go above and beyond the call of duty every time. This position is all about making sure the customer has a pleasant experience every time they interact with you from opening the door to finding their package quickly to fulfilling daily requests. Here are some potential responsibilities;
- Meet, greet and direct residents & guests in a courteous and professional manner
- Manage administrative requests from residents, i.e. maintenance requests and lockouts
- Verify and record visitor, contractor and vendor information
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and or mail/packages
- Alert residents to arriving guests, vendors and deliveries
- Answer calls professionally and assist callers with directions or instructions for the building
- Monitor lobby traffic/CCTVs for suspicious activity; address when necessary
- Maintain logbooks for visitors, contractors, keys, elevators, incident reports, and daily activities
If this is who you are and you’re looking for a career, please apply now as we reward people like you!
- May be required to sit and stand for extended periods of time