BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
MEAT CUTTER - APPRENTICE
Apprentice Meat Cutters are responsible for learning the duties of a Meat Cutter. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Cutting meat by following Company guidelines
- Receiving and rotating all meat products
- Wrapping fresh and processed meats
- Maintaining sanitation standards
- Learning the inventory process
- Must adhere to Company safety and sanitation standards
- Must be able to learn to identify and cut all beef, pork and veal primal to Company standards
- Prior meat wrapping experience preferred
Minimum Age Requirements:
Must be at least 18 years of age.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.