Title Full Time Mechanic's Helper EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
The Mechanic's Helper's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on vehicles such as change oil, check batteries, lubricate equipment and machinery, repair and install tires while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Assist mechanics with repairs as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to drive in a safe, competent manner a vehicle that is 27 feet to 40 feet in length on company property.
- Ability to watch gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the radio while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Shall be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in cramped spaces and under a vehicle while lying on your back , lift, lower and carry items that typically weigh 25 – 50 pounds without assistance and 75 pounds with assistance, varying distances.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Mechanical background helpful.
- Must supply own hand tools and toolboxes. Tools must meet or exceed minimum tool list.
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record for the past three years.
- Competitive wage
- All FT Employees are eligible for: Two weeks paid Vacation the first year, Well-Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- All FT & PT employees are eligible for: 401K and Sick Time
- Flexible schedules including a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Fun, upbeat work environment
- Discounts in retail stores and free tickets to our company attractions
Successful candidate must pass a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.