Office: Pittsburgh | South Hills
Location of Position: Pittsburgh
If you like trucks, legos, arts & crafts, you'll enjoying caring for this family located in the Mt. Lebanon area. Hours will be from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: child development, educational play, meal & bottle prep, common sense cleaning, and keeping children fully engaged. Nanny should be easy going, fun-loving, highly responsible and dependable, a self-starter and organized. Family would like a nanny who "is in it for the long-term".
What we offer:
- Paid orientation and training
- Direct deposit every 2 weeks -- no waiting for your pay at the end of a job.
- Competitive wages beginning at $10/hour, increased BOE
- Manager available for questions, comments and concerns
- Workers compensation insurance
- 2+ years of verifiable childcare experience
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license
- 4 verifiable references
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Passion for working with children
- Responsiveness to mobile phone to accept assignments
If you are interested in working with this fun family, please apply today.
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page