Office: D.C. Metro | Arlington
Location of Position: Arlington
College Nannies, Sitters + Tutors of Arlington is currently hiring on-call sitters! Sitters have the ability to "create their own schedule" and set their availability of when they would like to work. Sitters have the opportunity to work with multiple families in the area, developing a relationship with multiple children. Preferably, sitters will be available 2+ full days (7a-7p) a week.
- Supervise and engage with children in a safe and compassionate manner
- Implement creative activities to assist with child development and keep them interacted
- Prepare meals, snacks, bottles, etc. (based on the children's age)
- Assist with basic housekeeping: children's laundry, dishes, cleaning up after the children
- 2+ years of verifiable childcare experience
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license
- 4 verifiable references
- Ability to pass a background check
- Passion for working with children
- Responsiveness to mobile phone to accept assignments
What we offer:
- Paid orientation and training
- Direct deposit every 2 weeks -- no waiting for your pay at the end of a job!
- Competitive wages
- Manager available for questions, comments and concerns
- Workers compensation insurance
If you are interested in making a difference in a child's life, and meet the qualifications we are looking for, please apply today!
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page