Location: Department #760 2202 Kwik Trip Way La Crosse , WI 54601
Education Experience: High School Diploma/GED
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Convenience Transportation, LLC, a subsidiary of Kwik Trip, Inc., operates a Truck Maintenance Shop, located in La Crosse, WI. This facility services a modern fleet which includes: 170 Power Units that run 22 million miles per year, 150 Reefer trailers, 75 Petroleum tankers, 75 straight trucks, 300 company automobiles & light trucks, as well as provides service work for external fleets. Our state-of-the art Shop is equipped with an automated washing bay, truck hoists, and can facilitate 6 trailers.
This individual’s responsibilities include:
- Properly order, receive, store, and issue parts
- Check vendor packing slips / invoices for accuracy
- Issue parts received to open work orders
- Ensure parts are in proper location
- Manage parts / service warranty claims
- Research part numbers and descriptions in the parts manual
- At least two years of Truck or Automotive parts experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High customer service standards
- Ability to work well alone, as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Understand inventory control measures
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Willingness to live in close proximity to La Crosse, WI.
The following skills are not required but are a plus: knowledge of TmtSoftware and/or Parts Inventory System; flat rate and time management measures; Thermo King/Carrier refrigeration parts experience.
Schedule 1: Monday – Friday 2:30 PM – 11 PM
Schedule 2: Sunday – Thursday 10 PM -6:30 AM
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Automotive; Installation - Maint - Repair; Purchasing - Procurement; Transportation