Summary:Keeps warehouse clean, free of clutter, spills and debris.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following:
- Cleans warehouse and outside buildings, parking lots and the property perimeter
- Mops, sweeps and scrubs warehouse floors and walls
- Empties trash cans, and bins
- Cleans offices and restrooms
- Cleans pick slots and under racking
- Works safely with approved chemicals
- Works safely with sweepers, scrubbers, forklifts, balers, compactors, pressure washers
- and pallet jacks
- Properly scans and processes damaged orphan cases and reclaim items
- Properly processes plastic and cardboard for recycling
- Follows Company policy
- Follows Company's safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as may be assigned or required.
Competency:To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal - Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Leadership - Accepts feedback from others.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness - Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures - Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.