Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Safelite AutoGlass is looking for a Technician Support Associate to join our team. This position supports the retail operation in reducing unproductive Tech payroll, by eliminating Techs from returning to the warehouse to pick up wrong parts add-on, etc., ultimately supporting the market's ability to provide Customer Delight.
- Provide additional resources to the market without effecting productivity measurements
- Deliver hot shots (glass) and add-ons to Technicians that are at the outer limits of the route area
- Pick up vendor will-calls, along with returns to all Vendors
- Assist with two man sets as needed to install larger windshields
- Support Auction Techs by working at Auction site to gather cars and prepare work orders to expedite process
- Be available to serve as a back up to complete repair work if needed
- Be responsible for general housekeeping and miscellaneous tasks at their store location