WESS is a crowd management company focused on stadiums, arenas, convention centers and other event locations nationwide. We will host and provide work for over 100 large local events this year. We’re currently searching for Game Day Security Staff and Guest Service Positions for the following local venue: Kyle Field.
Your Contributions Include:
We are looking for talented Game & Event Day Security and Guest Service Staff to join us in providing a positive, professional security presence by offering superior customer service while maintaining a fun and safe environment. Our positions offer self-scheduling (you work when you choose to; nothing more, nothing less.).
Some of the open positions and responsibilities include:
- Bag Checkers
- General Event Staff (ticket taker, directional staff, etc.)
- Field / Floor / Stage Security & Access Control Positions
- Metal Detecting Monitor
You’re the ideal candidate because you:
- You have a flexible schedule and can accommodate to the various event hours, which may include shifts as early as 6am or as late as midnight
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to high-pressure situations
- Strong, thorough and clear communication skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to engage fans
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to diversity
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Experience in the security industry
- Majoring or have a degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement
- First responder looking to gain additional experience and income
- Former, transitioning and active military experience
You’re Easily Described As:
- A team player and possess excellent communication skills
- A quick thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event, and are comfortable doing so (notify us of reasonable accommodations)
- Lifestyle benefits from flexible schedules that may include: days, evenings, and weekends and you’re comfortable working outside in all whether conditions
- At least 18 years old and able to pass a criminal background screening conducted through the state and/or federal government
Employee Experience Highlights:
- “We had Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis attend several wrestling events. It was our job ensure fans didn’t bother them while the event was happening”
- “I personally escorted David Beckham during an event”
- “I drove Adrian Peterson by golf cart at training camp and enjoyed small talk”
- “I escorted Axel Rose and Wayne Gretzky on separate occasions – highlight of my career!”
- “Gabriel Iglesias wanted to take selfies with the crowd. He required security follow him during the experience. Since I was following him I am in the background in nearly all the photos”
Apply Today to Join the Fun Tomorrow! All Training Necessary to be Successful is Provided!
Email email@example.com if you have any questions on the application process.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will be in touch within 2 business days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.