This position functions as part of the property maintenance team, providing a variety of skills.Responsibilities
- Provide general maintenance skills necessary for repair and maintenance of facility.
- Performs mixed duties in diagnosing and repair for the proper maintenance and operation of buildings at location.
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Accountable for materials used and ordering of items needed for job completion or inventory replacement per established Company procedure.
- Does non-related job tasks as necessary.
Previous experience in plumbing, carpentry, and electrical preferred.
Performs lifting, shoveling, clean-up work, snow and ice removal, painting and assist in general maintenance work.
- Performs basic repair and maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Operation/use of pick-up, snowblower, small power tools, shovels, rakes and other maintenance tools.
- Comply with all current related safety and health requirements.
- Able to read, understand and comply with all current Company policies and procedures.
- Must possess physical stamina and condition to withstand heavy labor related work in an outside environment.
- Must be capable of lifting objects weighing up to 70 pounds with reasonable accommodations provided.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.