BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
GENERAL WAREHOUSE WORKER
The responsibility of the General Warehouse Worker is to:
- Physically unload freight from containers/trailers.
- Build pallets according to distribution instructions.
- Break down and shrink-wrap freight according to distribution specifications.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive freight with ability to identify case pack, pallet patterns, and communicate problems with Receiving Leads
- Works in other areas of the warehouse and completes special projects as needed.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. with no physical restrictions.
- Continuously meets productivity, quality, safety, and attendance requirements.
- Must be able to tolerate an environment with exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust, and work around moving equipment.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to use Robo-wrapper and walking pallet jack.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Knowledge of RF and ability to use WMS operating system
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.