We promise you haven’t worked with a team like us before.We are a group of highlyskilled solution analyst and developers across the globe.With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do! We are a part of Enabling Services within the Enterprise Reporting and Analytics team.
As a Business Analyst Consultant, you will not only manage a team, but you will learn to flex and shift with the business. Primarily you will meet with business partners to assess and interpret their reporting needs. You will identify and design technology solutions, think deeply about the best solutions, and use tools like Tableau, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, and Toad to support the business.
We are looking for someone who is a team player with a willingness to work within and with a dynamic team. You never say 'that’s not my job'. You possess excellent communication skills and can comfortably communicate with team members at all levels. Above everything else, you can interpret data and show others the story the data is telling you. This is a highly visible role, working across the UHG enterprise on a project (Project OMNI) to migrate the call platform from an Avaya platform to a Genesys platform.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide direction, leadership, management, and coaching to 2 analysts
- Develop a culture that fosters employee development and training in support of continuous improvement and results
- Be a leader across the teams by providing consulting on your area of expertise
- Meet with business partners to gather and analyze business requirements
- Review deliverables to ensure suitability
- Manage and report on quality issues to completion
- Collect, review, and analyze data to advise and recommend to stakeholders and leaders on gaps and opportunities for improvements across multiple platforms, systems, and databases
- Design technology solutions for reporting and data problems
- Assist in developing of policies, procedures, and standards of operation and practice
- Plan, prioritize, and organize workload to meet project deadlines
- Ask critical questions and actively pursue answers
- Work with a larger team to identify and address reporting gaps
- Experience in a manager role or equivalent leadership role
- Experience working with business partners and interpreting their needs
- Intermediate level of SQL programming knowledge of relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehousing, and business intelligence
- Experience managing large projects
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- BA / BS in MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or a related field
- Experience working with Genesys products or equivalent call / IVR platforms
- Experience turning concepts or data into a story with minimal oversight
- Experience working with large databases and a data warehouse
- Experience working with a managed database release environment
- Developing reports using Tableau or any BI Tool
- Healthcare or Insurance industry experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Genesys Consultant, Business Analyst, VIA, Call / IVR, tableau, power BI, database, data warehouse, reporting, management, staff, project management, SQL, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Remote, Work from Home