The Hillhaven Assisted Living, Nursing, and Rehab is a Meridian Senior Living community.
We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard – and measure our success by the smiles on our residents’ faces!
We are currently looking for incredible people that love to make others smile...Because Everyone Deserves a Great Life!
Provides supportive care to residents by assisting with activities of daily living and providing a clean and sanitary physical environment. GNA will support residents with a social and psychological environment that is conducive to the best interest and welfare of the residents. Works under specific guidelines and schedules. Reports any unusual situations or nursing care needs to the Charge Nurse.Requirements:
- Must have attended and successfully completed a Geriatric Nursing Assistant Program and maintain current certification for Geriatric Nursing Assistant in good standing with the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- High School education is preferable.
- Must hold an active State approved Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the state
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer