It's a big step forward when you realize that you've earned the trust to lead a team. Now, let's determine just how big that step can be. Take on this role with UnitedHealth Group and you'll be part of a team that's reshaping how health care works for millions. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best resources and tools in the world to help serve our members. You'll play a lead role in a high volume, focused and performance driven call center where the goal is always to connect with members and enhance the customer experience. This is no small opportunity. This is where you can bring your compassion for others while building your career.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. Within a high volume environment, you'll need to model and act as an Ambassador for the company while solving complex health care inquires The Associate Service Account Manager acts as a customer advocate to resolve escalated and complex issues.
Positions in this function are responsible for first-level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers. Responsible for the overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to existing and potential customers to ensure continued membership. *Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Provide expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- Serve as the liaison to a complex customer base to manage first level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Investigate claim and/or customer service issues as identified and communicate resolution to customers
- Provide feedback to team members regarding improvement opportunities
- Extensive work experience within own function.
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
- Works independently.
- May act as a resource for others.
- May coordinate others' activities.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Healthcare experience
- Prior travel assistance experience
- Prior case management experience
- Ability to multi-task including ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Columbia, MD, Tampa, FL, healthcare, phones, emergency medical, travel arrangements, case work