At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Merchant Services specializes in providing solutions such as credit card, debit card; check guarantee, e-commerce and gift cards to businesses of all sizes. WFMS is nationally recognized for its ingenuity and reputation as a leader in the electronics payments industry.
This senior product manager role is responsible for management of merchant product solutions for various markets and customer segments, both domestic and international. This role will play a key part in developing competitive and industry analysis, marketing strategies, and launch plans for new and enhanced products. This person will work directly with senior stakeholders across the business to collaborate and contribute to the future product vision for multiple product solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, strategic planning or a combination of both, with one or a combination of the following: treasury, trade or payments products
- 6+ years of financial services industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience with complex products that require understanding of underlying platform functionality, transaction processing flows, data transmission technology, and/or new business services / API / SDK technology.
- Demonstrated product delivery experience commercializing new business opportunities from concept to reality, with an emphasis on innovation and simplified customer experience.
- Experience in electronic payments or payment card industry or merchant acquiring.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Demonstrated track record of working effectively in a team environment, across all organizational levels, and building superior partnerships with a broad set of partners.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in building presentations and communications, with ability to simplify the complex.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.