It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Connection Center Advisor
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 26 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by working closely with clients to improve the customer experience and generate excellent business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
We get Results, we deliver Service Excellence, we act with Integrity and we are One Team
We are currently searching for out of the box thinkers for our Customer Care Center in our Warren, Michigan location for General Motors (GM) OnStar. As a Connection Center Advisor, you will:
• Handle connection issues as well as more advanced vehicle infotainment support
• Listen then analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for WI-FI service calls, internet or data installation
• Configure and troubleshoot client's equipment remotely, or simply educate customer’s in the use of their vehicle’s electronics
• Provide inbound support and light sales only, this position requires no outbound telemarketing or cold calling. Promote offers to encourage customers to upgrade or add additional services
• Use multiple databases to record of the results of your interactions.
• Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, Bluetooth and more
• Research required information using available resources
• Follow standard processes and procedures
• Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
• Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• Represent the GM Brands in a professional manner
You will enroll in a 6 week interactive, paid training program where the goal is to improve your skills and learn what is needed to succeed at your new job. Attendance during training is required so you do not miss out on any opportunity to be your best.
What we offer you:
• Full-time opportunities with competitive salaries and a lucrative monthly incentive programs allowing you to earn more on top of your regular earnings
• Interactive training and supportive environment
• Career pathing and advancement
• Medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance and pension plan
• Free parking and transit accessible location
• Group discounts and perks ranging from electronics to travel
• High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
• 1 year of customer service experience (e.g. retail, restaurant and or call centre experience)
• 1 year of technical support experience, at best, practical help desk or customer support experience
• 1 year in your current or last role
• Strong customer service skills - We want someone who can make customers feel better.
• Good writing and typing skills.
• Good knowledge of the operating systems and relevant hard- or software (e.g. mobile phone operating system, Apple, OS, Android etc.)
• Excellent communications and problem solving skills required
• Must be available to work ANY 8-hour shift between the hours of 7 AM – 10 PM
• Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
• Attend every day of the 6 weeks training
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.