Summary:Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following:
- Read customer order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Work with the Inventory System to properly select store orders.
- Convey product from storage area to designated shipping areas.
- Sort and place product or items on pallets or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code.
- Fill requisitions or requests for stock items.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves ensuring that product is not damaged.
- Shrink wrap product on pallet according to procedure.
- Mark products or items with identifying information.
- Use computer to enter records.
- Compile information to complete credit memo regarding items and quantity from customer specifications.
- Drive pallet jack to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Perform additional job functions as requested by warehouse management member.
- Follow Company's attendance policy by coming to work on time and when scheduled.
- Follow Company's safety policies and procedures.
- Operates equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Other duties as may be assigned or required.
Competency:To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service .Interpersonal - Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Team Work - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Certificates and Licenses: