The Data Operations - Governance Administrator will be responsible for the review and daily execution of feature/attribute requests. They will support initiatives from the business by applying standards and ensuring quality of data. The qualified candidate must be extremely detail-oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy. This individual must be highly dependable, flexible, and able to effectively communicate clearly with others. The applicant must be able to multi-task and have excellent time-management skills.
- Generates and analyzes reporting to identify data cleansing opportunities
- Manages ad hoc projects and special assignments
- Manages data quality and supports data cleansing initiatives
- Operates as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on feature/attribute business guidelines
- Partners with ecommerce and Buying Teams on business initiatives
- Executes item attribute creation requests from internal and external business partners
- Manipulates data from Excel and uploads to other systems/databases
- Manages heavy workload with emphasis on accuracy
- Works both independently and as part of a team
- Communicates effectively with cross-functional teams via phone and email
- Follow directions and procedures consistently
- Communicates effectively with supervisor and escalate issues as needed
Troubleshoots questions/concerns from buyers and ecommerce
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.