It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Practice CCSR processes executions and measurements, delivery and take corrective actions as required.
- Practice IT Security Operations’ processes executions and measurements, delivery and take corrective actions as required.
- Conducting all time bound Security Calendar Activities Inline to CCSR requirements
- Spot checks – Daily/Weekly/Random
- Physical and logical controls effectiveness reviews
- Coordinate and support internal and external stakeholders with closures of corrective action plan with in the customer defined timelines
- Gather customer requirements/contractual obligations and ensure compliance at the location
Accountable for Location level activities:
- Supportimplementation and maintenance of security practices which provide protection for the facility, information, equipment and personnel in accordance with Customer requirement
- Conduct technical and information security activities i.e security education; document and material classification and control and records management.
- Maintain and enhance compliance to customer security requirements
- Conduct and lead internal assessment for the contact center, covering all aspects of customer requirements and at the expected periodicity.
- Provide incident management support to global security team
Support customer assessments and catalyze prompt closures of corrective actions plan
Bachelors degree (preferred)
Preferred though not mandatory
Years of Experience
3 - 6 years
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.