No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
Assist in managing the strategy and relationships for corporate partnerships and employee giving for UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation (UHCCF), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Strategize, plan, lead the execution of large scale fundraising events for UHCCF across the country. This role will challenge you to leverage your broad creative, event management, relationship, and project management skills in order to assist with all aspects of development for the Foundation across the country. Candidates for this role must thrive in a self-starter and hands-on environment.
If you are located in the Twin Cities, MN area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Accountable for front line customer service supporting UHCCF grant applicants for assigned region. Includes: Application review, payment requests and processing, telephonic and email support, hosting and facilitating monthly Regional Board calls
- Lead large scale fundraising events from creation to execution while meeting awareness and financial objectives
- CBA preparation and financial reporting for events and programs.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and adhoc reports for officers and board members
- Operational management: includes leading operational components including reporting,
- Communication & customer service: includes handling of written and telephonic inquiries from corporate partners and sponsors, vendors, and other stakeholders, presentations to senior UHG leadership, UHCCF national and regional boards.
- Project leadership: including determination of time frames, funding needs, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, allotment of resources to various phases of projects and lead others in the organization to make meaningful process improvements, develop business plans and cost benefit analysis
- Wizehive & Blackbaud System Support and Maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years of business experience
- 5+ years of experience planning successful large scale events
- Intermediate or higher level proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Understanding of sound financial principals. Ability to create / complete a cost-benefit analysis (CBA)
- Experience managing and delivering on project / program benefits (revenue and expense elements)
- Travel 25% (domestic)
- Flexible schedule (role may require occasional evening / weekends)
- Based in Minnesota (preferably in the Minneapolis / St Paul, MN area in a commutable distance of the airport) with interest and ability to work independently as a telecommuter
- Proficient in WordPress and Blackbaud (Luminate & Team Raiser)
- Experience in account management or corporate sponsorship management
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Wizehive, Blackbaud, Luminate, WordPress, Team Raiser, fundraising, event management, project management, reporting, cos-benefit analysis, MS Office, Minneapolis, Twin Cities, MN, Minnesota, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka