Group Home Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMaplewood
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Ramsey Walk In Wednesday Job Interviews!
We have Hiring Managers on site Wednesdays 8am – 3pm in our St. Paul Regional Office (2586 7th Avenue East, Suite 201, North St. Paul). Walk in to learn more about the DSP role, interview with our managers, and walk out with a new, rewarding, job - contingent on successful background checks!
REM Ramsey is looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in their community. We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum in Maplewood, Minnesota and surrounding areas. Apply today and come join our team of dedicated Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals!
REM Ramsey is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Cleaning and household duties
- Prepping and preparing meals
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Flexible Consistent Schedules
- Family-orientated environment, casual dress and employee events
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) along with PTO and Holiday Pay for Full-time employees
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Career development and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude