Group Home Direct Support Professional REM
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMarshall
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Southwest Services
Join our awesome team of dedicated Direct Support Professionals supporting Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Group Home settings. We have day, evening, overnight, and every other weekend shifts available with both full-time and part-time schedules.
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
REM Southwest Services and REM Minnesota are partners of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team. Apply Today!