Group Home Manager for Youth
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJAtco
New Jersey MENTOR
Description Under the direction of the Program Director, performs professional human services work and is responsible for the planning, implementation and oversight of all aspects of business/program development. It is the responsibility of the Service/Program Director to ensure that services and supports meet the quality standards set by MENTOR, that services and supports are in compliance with licensing and regulatory agencies; to ensure that staff are in sufficient numbers and are properly trained; and that all individuals served are treated with dignity and respect, and are assisted in achieving the goals they have chosen.
Supervise program staff by providing continuous coaching, feedback, and progressive discipline when necessary.
· Oversee quality assurance/performance improvement activities.
· Attend monthly treatment team meeting(s).
· Supervise clinical and crisis management and establish on-call duties. · Ensure a timely response to all requests for information, services, and documentation.
· Project revenue and monitor monthly expenses in conjunction with program goals.
· Maintain knowledge of clinical standards and ensure compliance in terms of treatment interventions.
· Monitor compliance with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements.
· Ensure that all records are accurate, up to date, and are in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
· Assist with referrals, intakes, assessments, matching and placement of new clients.
· Provide resources for staff concerning theories and current research relevant to program development. · Monitor the process for selecting and training professional and support staff.
- Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least three years of experience in child welfare service delivery, at least two of which has been in a supervisory capacity.
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state