At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
As part of the Maintenance & Engineering Center of Excellence you will be responsible for developing, directing and managing all aspects of a Critical Facilities Group, maintenance programs. Establish uniform and consistent procedures to assure safe, cost effective and efficient operation of the group’s real estate assets and facilities. Responsible for 100% uptime availability critical infrastructure in assigned portfolio and for insuring the assigned portfolio is compliant with all Wells Fargo Critical Facilities change management in respective programs. When required, assist the Portfolio Property Manager in the management and technical support of the property portfolio.
Additional key responsibilities:
• Monitor and manage performance of assigned areas of responsibility – including services delivered by 3rd Party Resource teams, internal staff and Regional teams.
• Understand the engineering design and operation aspects of a facility’s Critical Environment systems and equipment. Ability to immediately recognize system design shortcomings and respond to operational and emergency situations.
• Support and contribute to the design of operational practices as well as new improvements to Critical Facilities and Environment properties and environments – both in new construction/development as well as existing properties.
• Provide Critical Facilities and Environment operational reports outline system short falls in meeting customer reliability requirements and expectations. Develop cost effective recommendations and business plan proposals to improve service reliability.
• Manages related contractual agreements.
• Incumbent must be available at all times (7X24)
Must have extensive knowledge of building systems and infrastructure, including but not limited to:
• Building Envelope
• Roofing Systems
• Fire Protection Systems
• Building Systems Automation
- 8+ years of property management experience, maintenance experience, or a combination of both
• 8 experience in office building, operations center or similar property maintenance and operations with primary focus on critical building systems (MEP, building automation, life/safety, etc.), environments and infrastructure. Must have at least 3 years in a lead position in data center operations.
• Bachelor’s degree or PE designation in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering. Data center engineering design and operational leadership experience strongly preferred
• Extensive experience in project management coordination with facility management
• Four years in a technical apprenticeship program accreditation or military equivalent
• Valid HVAC or an Electrical State License
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, strong negotiation and influencing skills, and proven leadership ability.
• Must be process focused and strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Will collaborate with Property Managers and Project Managers
• Will provide meaningful data/support for asset preservation budget projections and provide day to day technical support to the regional team on building systems, infrastructure, and maintenance related issues.
• Will demonstrate a proficiency in Microsoft Office, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, Energy Management Systems, and Building Monitoring Systems and demonstrate the ability to adapt and learn any technology related to building systems.
• Will demonstrate a proficiency in understanding and interpreting facility blue prints as well as electrical and mechanical single line drawings.
• Will assist in the management and oversight of 3rd party property management resources as well as other 3rd party vendors to assure that Wells Fargo Assets are maintained to the highest standards.
• Will have a clear understanding of indoor air quality, OSHA, NFPA, EPA, local and national codes and requirements to assure that employees, vendors and contractors are performing tasks in a workman-like manner without exposing the organization to unnecessary risk.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.