What does the Guest Loyalty and Partner Support do?
Responsible for optimizing Customer Loyalty and engagement and Partner Support through B2B outreach, customer advocacy, in-store experience and communications. Maximize Host Partner engagement by building programs and promotions to drive awareness and traffic among partner employees and other retail customers to our Gift Shops. Key program management includes Payroll Deduction, Speed Pass, Lori’s Gifts Rewards program, multi-channel touchpoints via email, mobile, website and digital marketing through Partner intranet and other communication platforms. This role will also support new store development and initial program setup as well as serve as ongoing liaison to Partner Administrators to drive mutual benefit. Empower results for our Investors and Partners by delivering innovative and effective solutions.
- Onboarding framework, implementation oversight and ongoing management of payroll deduction in participating host locations for new store openings, existing stores and validation and performance optimization of current locations.
- Grow and evolve Lori’s Gifts Reward loyalty program to maximize penetration and participation through customer acquisition, program activation, reward usage, retention, win-back strategies, progressive value propositions.
- Reimage email marketing initiatives and develop/launch mobile app technologies
- Develop and handle day-to-day program mechanics of communicating marketing plans and promotions to Partner administration and their staff.
- Lead cross-functional team in developing future phases and enhancements for Partner staff engagement strategies.
- Lead strategy and optimize tactical execution of customer communications to deliver engaging content, secure brand affinity, drive traffic and revenue.
- Measure success share sales impact with executive leadership and adjust programs to further improve and maximize results.
- Assist with Host Partner inquiries for local promotions, charity events, marketing materials or general program questions and oversee Guest Relations team with a proactive focus and ability to support reactive needs.
- Work in partnership with Operations, Sales and Product teams to develop targeted engagement and offer strategies and optimal new partner onboarding and integrations with the IT team.
- 5-7 years of retail or similar experience
- 5+ years of advertising and/or marketing experience
- Strong project management skills and the ability to influence / direct individuals not reporting to them
- Solid communication skills with strong critical and analytical thinking skills, excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- A strong candidate will be well-organized, enthusiastic, have great partnership and collaboration skills and love working cross-functionally as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and extended hours at times.
- In addition to having deep proficiency in Loyalty and CRM marketing, the successful candidate will have experience managing multiple projects from start to finish.
- Self-directs with a strong tendency for action. Leads the way to improve performance or processes.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word